Online Scheduling for Dribbble
Using Cal.com With Dribbble
Dribbble is an online community built for creatives. It's a place where people go to share their work, find inspiration, gain new skills and grow their career. Dribbble acts as a connector, helping organizations and companies find the innovative and dynamic talent needed to bring projects to life. From graphic designers to 3d artists and typographers, Dribbble draws together a melting pot of skill. The carefully designed interface provided by Dribbble ensures that portfolios and projects are displayed to the best advantage.
Dribbble supports artists and designers in many ways; one example of this can be found in the unique workshops and development courses that Dribbble offers. However, Dribbble doesn't have much support for online scheduling or appointment booking. This means that connecting with other organizations and individuals and on Dribbble, typically involves a lot of back and forth.
Luckily, however, there's Cal.com. Cal is an online scheduling platform that easily integrates with any and all of your social media presences. Cal also supports video chat and communicates with already established digital calendars like Apple, Google, and outlook.
Here's how you can use cal.com with your Dribbble account.
- Login to your Dribbble account.
- Go to your profile page.
- Select edit profile.
- Scroll down to the section marked bio.
- Add your cal.com/username link to the bio section.
- Scroll down to the bottom of your profile page.
- Click on the save profile button.
- Now you can navigate back to your general profile page by clicking on your profile icon.
- Click on the about tab on your profile page to view your new link.
- Your link should now be viewable in the biography section of your profile.
- Finally, you can click on your link to make sure everything works.
Using Cal.com is one of the easiest ways to enhance your Dribbble profile and help transform curious visitors into meaningful connections.