Fast Facts about me:
· I’ve had 10+ years working in foreign policy, defence and security across government, think tanks, not-for profits and the private sector
· I’m the founder of Young Australians in International Affairs, a not-for profit dedicated to engaging and empowering Australia’s next generation of leaders to navigate the challenges of the 21st century
· I’ve run events all over the country, started a bunch of initiatives and programs, and lead and mentored over 500 + incredible volunteers
· In my day jobs, I’ve worked at the forefront of Australia’s cyber and tech diplomacy, travelled the Indo-Pacific representing the Australian government, worked at the cutting edge of open source intelligence and published my analysis and commentary in think tanks and Australian and international media
· I was named one of Australia’s 100 most influential women by the Australian Financial Review, selected as an International Strategy Forum fellow by Schmidt Futures – an initiative set up by the former CEO of Google Eric Schmidt- and been fortunate enough to be presented with a leadership award by Australia's Governor-General
· I’m passionate about engaging more diverse voices in policy discussions, strengthening democracy, and foreign policy in an increasingly challenging world!