Cal.com is a commercial open source company and thereby we fully support other open source projects, whether it's commercial or non-commercial. We're friends of many other COSS companies.
- The project should be non-commercial or a commercial open source company with less than $2M in ARR
- The project should be open source
- Include our "Book us with Cal.com" banner in your footer and link to a Cal.com booking link of your choice
- Include our "Book us with Cal.com" banner in your open source repository's README.md file and link to a Cal.com booking link of your choice
- Add the UTM tag with the format for the banners: ?utm_source=banner&utm_campaign=oss
<img alt="Book us with Cal.com" src="https://cal.com/book-with-cal-dark.svg" />
<img alt="Book us with Cal.com" src="https://cal.com/book-with-cal-light.svg" />
How to apply
Please note that we have a limited number of openings for OSS sponsorships each month. If you're interested in applying for a sponsorship for your open source software project, please follow these steps:
- Ensure that you meet all the sponsorship criteria mentioned above.
- Send an email to [email protected] and explain what you are working on and confirm that you meet all the sponsorship criteria (watch out, Peer may invest a small angel check in your COSS company 👀)
- Explaining why Cal.com's free tier or open core is insufficient for your project
- Include your Cal.com team slug and provide a link to your open source repository in the email.
Please note that sponsorship requests are reviewed on a monthly basis, so allow some time before reaching out for updates. We reserve the right to reject any project at will without reason.